Ski Poles – Detachable
$286.15 — $385.15
Quality TENOB range of detachable ski poles made from
polished stainless steel with a powder coated aluminium base.
The base has a spring loaded quick release pin for fast and
easy pole removal.
2 types and mounting styles are available.
- Standard pole – 1.2mm wall thickness
- Heavy duty pole – 1.5mm wall thickness (for twin sking)
- All poles are 1.2 Metres in length and 51mm O.D
- Transom/bulkhead mount type – includes pole, base and ?U?
bolt bracket. Collars prevent U bolt from clamping hard up,
allowing fast pole removal.
- Thru-deck mounting type – includes pole, base and
rectangular stainless steel flat plate.
Important safety information – the ?U? bolt bracket or plate
must be located NO lower than 480mm from the top of the pole.
Transom / Bulkead Mount Type
Includes 1.2 metre pole (standard or heavy duty) spring
loaded base and ?U? bolt bracket.
Maximum transom thickness 35mm for ?U? bolt mount.
- Unit: Kit